I am a Berks County native raised in the Kutztown area and a 1962 graduate of Kutztown High School. Upon completion of my military service in the United States Navy from 1964 to 1967, I attended Kutztown State College which is now Kutztown University and in 1971 received a BA liberal arts degree with a concentration in geography.
After several sales jobs and several years in social work, I began his real estate career in 1979 with John Monaghan Realtors in Allentown. In late 1980, I opened a branch office in Kutztown for John Monaghan Realtors. Along with my partner, Jeff Sicher, the office was purchased from John Monaghan Realtors in 1985 but continued to fly the Monaghan flag.
I'm a broker-owner of the company as well as a Pennsylvania State Certified Appraiser. I also serve on the Reading-Berks Association of Realtors Standards and Ethics Committee as a co-chairperson.
Personal enjoyments include golf and fishing.
Along with my partners, Jeff Sicher and Brighton Reinert, I have dedicated my professional career to meeting the real estate needs of the residents of Berks County!
Born and raised in Berks County, I have a great understanding in not only the value of real estate, but also the value of living in Berks County. I enjoy local history, travel and canoeing. I have represented several generations of families. For over 38 years I have been working with individuals and businesses helping my clients feel comfortable in making their decisions.
Over 38 years of experience in real estate, marketing of residential and commercial/industrial properties, farms and acreage.
Partner of John Monaghan Group of Kutztown Realtors
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training Course
- Real Estate licensing courses at Penn State University
- Broker Appraiser
- 1980: Began sales career with Farm and Home Realty, specializing in the sales and marketing of agricultural farms, gentleman farms and large parcels of land
- 1981: Began working at Monaghan Group Realtors as a real estate sales associate
- 1985: Successfully completed Broker’s exam and obtained Broker’s license
- 1986-Present: Development Consultation and Management
- 1998-2000: First Vice President, Kutztown Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2000-2002: President, Kutztown Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2004: Advisory Board, Berks County Senior Citizens Council
- 2006-2013: Board of Directors, Reading-Berks Association of Realtors
- 2009-2013: Board of Directors, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- 2012: President, Reading Berks Association of Realtors
- 2018: RPAC Board of Trustees
Former Board Member of Kutztown Area Historical Society
Former Kutztown University Business and Industry Campaign Leader
I have been in the real estate business since 1988 and enjoy working closely with buyers and sellers and helping them with their real estate needs.
During my career I have been involved in the listing and selling of new home construction, existing homes, land, commercial properties and industrial properties.
- A licensed Realtor at the same office since 1992
- Hundreds of transactions
- Concentrating in the same market area, specializing in Berks and Lehigh County
- Experienced in Residential and Commercial real estate
- Languages spoken are English, German and conversational French
- Past President of Kiwanis Club, 5 years of meals on wheels
- An incredible referral network
- I have lived in Canada, Switzerland and Africa and settled in Berks in 1990. I love this area and am proud to be a part of its real estate process.
- Special interests: Tennis, Skiing, travel and family
As a licensed Realtor with Monaghan since 2006, I very much enjoy assisting clients in achieving their real estate goals by providing experienced advice and excellent service. Solid business and relationship skills, designations such as Accredited Buyer Representative (I do enjoy working with first time home buyers) and e-Pro (internet proficiency) as well as continued study in areas such as addressing the needs of those retiring/downsizing, “green” living and real estate investor guidance are useful tools I can put to work for you.
Involvement in the community includes:
- Member – Friends of the Kutztown Community Library
- Trustee – Kutztown Community Library (2013-2018)
- Berks County Public Library Trustee of the Year (2018)
- Member – Kutztown Area Garden Club
- Penn State Berks Co. Master Gardener
- Skiing, tennis, golf (numerous attempts!), most outdoor activities.
- Dogs (especially Australian Shepherds & Irish Wolfhounds)
I first moved to Berks county when attending school at Kutztown University. I graduated in 1984 with a BS in Business Administration. I received my Real Estate license in 1987 and have helped hundreds of local families buy and sell their properties. I also have been involved in several large commercial transactions and have the necessary experience and background to assist in your investment and commercial projects. My background in in both residential construction and real estate appraisal provides me with excellent qualifications to handle all types of real estate transactions. Buying and Selling a home is the largest transaction most people undertake in their lifetimes. I understand the many steps in a real estate transaction and I work to keep my clients educated on the entire process. I often start working with Sellers months before they put their house on the market, making suggestions for improvements to help my sellers get the BEST price in the least amount of time possible. Proper Pricing and Preparation make the difference!!
Call me for your FREE seller consultation and market analysis or for a Buyer Counseling Session.
~*~I work to get Buyers and Sellers to SOLD~*~
I grew up in Berks, Montgomery & Lehigh Counties. My parents owned a horse training facility and a fence company where I learned the value of Honesty, Integrity, Hard work and how to help clients meet their needs and goals. In 2003 I earned my real estate sales license and I bring those same values and lessons to the table. My mission is to help you obtain your needs and goals in real estate honestly and diligently whether you are looking to sell or purchase, if you are a first time buyer, or an investor, or looking to upgrade or downsize.
- Distributive Educational Clubs of America
- Sales and Marketing
- Regional Champion
- State Champion
- National Finalist
- Schlicher Kratz Institute for Real Estate
I have lived in California & Rhode Island however I am now settled into Mertztown, Pennsylvania. I love this area for our friendly neighbors and our beautiful scenic country side filled with old farms. When I am not busy with real estate I enjoy cycling and mountain biking with my 2 daughters fixing up our 1850 farm house and spending time with my family and friends.
Born and raised in Buffalo, NY, I have been a PA resident since 1983, except for our family’s 6-year jaunt in TN. My husband of 32 years and I have had the extreme pleasure and privilege of raising our family of 9 children - together we serve in our church, have worked on 5 “fixer uppers”, and even started and sold a successful family business, with complete involvement from every member!
Besides the enjoyment of family and grandkids, my interests include reading, photography, gardening, horses, traveling and adventure, and a good game of volleyball. I have had various personal interests in real estate since 19 years of age and have also found homes and buyers for family and friends throughout the years. After raising the family it was time to be able to bundle these efforts into a bona fide real estate career. It is my personal goal to continue to establish my efforts and clientele grounded in trust and communication – keeping everyone informed surely helps to make the process of buying and selling a more enjoyable and smooth experience! Therefore, I believe hard work, resources and teamwork are very important aspects to accomplishing these goals and it is my desire to successfully guide you through the process of your real estate transaction.
As part of this well-established group of Realtors, I bring with me not only the selling skill set of a Realtor but also a long history of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry.
My goals are to help those looking for their first home, as well as, those looking to upgrade their home as their family grows. I also work with investors to find properties that are compatible with their investment portfolio and goals I want my buyers and sellers to be confident that I am the Real Estate Agent that will be focused on finding exactly what they are looking for.
I will always be available, approachable and focused on my clients.
Born and raised in the suburbs of New York City, I met my wife and moved to Berks County in 2013. Between the breathtaking landscapes & the vibrant, diverse, and welcoming community I instantly new that this was home. I also knew that I wanted to do what I could to help make the lives of my family, friends, and neighbors better.
As a former personal trainer, I have worked with people in some of their most emotional moments and seen the joy, pride, and triumph they feel when reaching an accomplishment. Buying or selling a home can be both emotional and a great accomplishment. I bring the same desire to help and dedication to improving other’s lives to what is the biggest transaction anyone will make.
Whether it’s your first home, a step up, or your last home, it’s where your life happens. I want to help make sure it happens in the perfect place.
- Born and raised in West Chester, PA
- Settled in Berks County for the past 12 years with my husband, two sons, and two dogs
- Has lived in Lehigh, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties of PA
- Past volunteer service to the Brandywine Heights Community Task Force, and Co-organizer of the Brandywine Red Ribbon 5K run for 3years
- Love spending my time with my family, traveling, and doing all things involving home decor
Focused on providing excellent service in your home buying and selling experience and needs